Megan says that she would have chosen Mackie, but Miranda and I would have probably chosen Zoe, that is if we could have only gotten 1 of the puppies.
When Carol brought out the puppies Serena instantly latched on to Mackie and held him close the whole rest of the time. She had a cute pink coat with white fur around the edges on that Miranda had given her and the little dog was cuddled up in between the lapels of white fur. I couldn't tell where his fur stopped and the fur on the jacket started. To top it off it looked like the darker colored hair he has on his ears and across the bandit of his eyes looked exactly like the color of Serena's hair.
When we started discussing which puppy to get, Carol was so cute to Serena and said that we could have both if we wanted and that Serena could take care of Mackie and call him her own.
So that's the picture, and my excuse for getting two dogs. Imagine her holding that puppy all cuddled up asking "Daddy, please can I get him? Mommy said it's ok if you say it is..." Pleading with puppy eyes nonetheless!!!!! What, I can't have the memory of saying no to that in her mind forever could I?
At least the doo doos are tiny too.
1 comment:
No, you couldn't say no. It's amazing what we'll say yes to when they ask so nice.
Post a Comment